SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. CALL FOR CONFIRMATION.
(541) 412-8806 or (800) 921-2871
Coastal Express Schedule
Monday through Friday
|SOUTHBOUND (Brookings to Smith River)||SOUTHBOUND (North Bend to Smith River)|
|BROOKINGS (Ray's)||6:15am||8:45am||1:45pm||NORTH BEND** (Newmark Center)||11:10am||2:30pm|
|HARBOR (Chevron)||6:20am||8:55am||1:55pm||NORTH BEND (Safeway/VA Clinic at Marion St)||7:25am||11:25am||2:45pm|
|SMITH RIVER (Rancheria)||6:30am#||9:15am||2:15pm#||COOS BAY (Tioga Hotel-Market St)||7:30am||11:35am||2:55pm|
|NORTHBOUND (Smith River to North Bend)||COOS BAY (Fred Meyer)||7:40am||11:45am||3:05pm|
|SMITH RIVER (Rancheria)||6:45am||9:15am||2:15pm||BANDON (Ray's)||8:20am||12:20pm||3:45pm|
|HARBOR (Umpqua Bank)||7:05am||9:35am||2:35pm||PORT ORFORD (Ray's)||9:15am||1:05pm||4:40pm|
|BROOKINGS (Ray's)||7:20am||(end)||11:15am||3:00pm||GOLD BEACH (Ray's)||10:00am||1:55pm||5:25pm|
|GOLD BEACH (Ray's)||8:05am||12:00pm||3:45pm||BROOKINGS (Ray's)||10:45am||2:40pm||6:05pm|
|PORT ORFORD* (Ray's)||8:50am||12:45pm||4:40pm||HARBOR (Chevron)||6:15pm|
|BANDON (Ray's)||9:35am||1:30pm||5:15pm||SMITH RIVER (Rancheria)||6:30pm#|
|COOS BAY (Fred Meyer)||10:15am||2:10pm||5:55pm||NORTHBOUND (Smith River to Brookings)|
|COOS BAY (Tioga Hotel)||10:25am||2:15pm||6:00pm||SMITH RIVER (Rancheria)||6:30pm|
|NORTH BEND (Safeway/Pony Village)||10:35am||2:30pm||6:15pm||HARBOR (Umpqua Bank)||6:45pm|
|NORTH BEND** (Newmark Center)||10:55am||2:35pm||6:20pm||BROOKINGS (Ray's)||6:55pm|
|* for Nesika Beach pickup/delivery, please call at least 4 hours ahead|
|** For North Bend Airport pickup/delivery, please call at least 4 hours ahead|
|# connects with Redwood Coast Transit to Arcata|
There is no service available on weekends or major holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the following day, and Christmas). Limited service for special community events.
All of the buses are equipped with wheelchair lifts, and seat between 8 and 14 people. Coastal Express buses are equipped with bicycle racks.
- To ride a Coastal Express bus, be at a scheduled stop prior to the posted departure time or, if pre-arranged, at a safe stopping area to flag the bus along Highway 101.
- Have your fare, pass, or ticket ready when you board and tell the driver where you need to get off.
- If you will be flagging the bus at a location other than a designated stop, you must call the Dispatcher at least an hour in advance so the driver can be alerted and be watching for you. The Dispatcher will let you know where the nearest safe pull-out area is located.
- For North Bend Airport pick up or drop off, please call Dispatcher before your ride.
- All Coastal Express buses are ADA accessible and bike racks are provided for up to two bicycles.
- Sorry, no motorcycles, mopeds, or motorized bikes or scooters.
- Connections (see LINKS):
Crescent City/Arcata: The Smith River stop links up with Redwood Coast Transit. Call 1-707-464-6400.
Florence, Reedsport, Eugene: The TAC Transportation/Tioga Hotel stop in Coos Bay connects with TAC Transportation. Call 1-541-269-7183.
North Bend Airport: please inform the dispatcher before you board.
East from Brookings—Medford, Klamath Falls: Southwest Point at 541-883-2609